SIMS Parent App
The Parent App – easy access to important school information on your child/children
We have a convenient new way to share information with you about your child’s school life. You are now able to access our new parent app, which we hope you will find convenient and easy to use. You can access the Parent App from a smartphone, tablet or PC – anytime, anywhere.
What will you find in the SIMS Parent app:
Important information such as attendance, behaviour and achievements
School term, teacher training days and contact details available at the click of a button
Access to your child’s/children’s school reports
Receive notifications to remind you about important information such as key dates for your diary
Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency
If you have more than one child at school, you’ll have access to information for all your children, from the same app.
The information that you receive through the app will help you to stay up-to-date with your child’s school life as well as support your child’s development and progress.
Getting started with the SIMS Parent app
1. We will send you an activation email (from firstname.lastname@example.org), simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account.
2. You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password. (You will not need a SIMS ID)
3. From your smartphone or tablet, please download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store - search for SIMS Parent.
4. From a Personal Computer or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk
1. Your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else. If you require an additional login then please contact email@example.com.
2. Your activation email will expire after 14 days if it is not used; please contact the above email address if you require a replacement after this date.
If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.